Monday, January 20, 2014

35 Week Photography

Warning! This post is very image heavy, so if you don't like photos...you might want to leave like, NOW! :D
Last weekend we met with the lovely Dawn  and she took some fabulous shots of me, Seth and the belly, aka. Jackson. The weather was pretty cooperative, and the photos just turned out GREAT. Here are some of my favorites!













So I'm 36 weeks now, and still doing well! I get lots of pushes and shoves now instead of sharp kicks. Its super cute and fun to both feel and watch. Having a little baby moving around inside is just the coolest thing. He seems to be pretty well behaved, for the most part. Can't complain!

I simply can't wait to meet this baby boy. The next 4 weeks are going to be great! Our new dresser will be delivered this Thursday, and I've got a pre-natal massage coming up this weekend. Lots of other little details are coming to a close as well. The baby room is nearly complete, and I'm wrapping up my DIY and sewing projects as well.

Thanks for checking in... Stay tuned for my next post!

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love reading comments from my friends. Feel free to leave a note!